your wedding day happens once
you deserve to be present for it
My style and workflow emphasizes the fact that your wedding isn’t an editorial photoshoot…it’s a day where you get to celebrate your love and commitment to each other with your loved ones. I am super passionate about working with people of all shapes and sizes – no modeling experience needed here! My goal is to make the day and everything before and after it an experience rather than a task you have to do. I’m here to make the planning and day as stress-free as possible. From the moment you contact me to the day-of to the album design process, I make it easy for you to sit back, be yourselves, and do what you should be doing: enjoying the moment. I’m the perfect combination of organized and flexible, proactive yet not overbearing, knowledgeable but not bossy, and a comforting presence both with and without a camera in hand.
Full day wedding coverage begins at $3,200.
Elopement and intimate wedding coverage begins at $1200.
Your wedding day isn’t a photoshoot.
It’s about celebrating your love and the gathering of all of your loved ones in one place at one time. It’s not about finding the most “Pinterest-worthy” moment or landscape but capturing your day as it unfolds, whatever that may look like.
Creating the anti-paparazzi experience
The whole planning process and wedding day should be an experience you never forget. I’m here to make the planning and day as stress-free as possible. On the day of, I’m not there to boss you around or tear you away from your guests if you’d rather be partying down with them. I’m there to serve you and document your day, whatever that looks like.
Here to serve your story, not my own
I’m the perfection combination of organized and flexible, proactive yet not overbearing, knowledgeable but not bossy, and a comforting presence both with and without a camera in hand. I promise to be transparent with you throughout planning and to show up to your day to serve you and your story, not my own.
1. Fill out the contact form with as much info as you can! It helps speed up the process.
2. I respond with my wedding welcome guide which has allll the info you need about working with me!
3. We connect by phone, text, email, or in person. I answer all of your questions and get to know what you’re looking for so I can help you!
4. You pay the $1000 retainer and sign the contract so you’re OFFICIALLY BOOKED. WOO!
5. We do planning things like timelines and formals lists. Here to help every step of the way so we are organized day-of!
6. You throw the best wedding ever and I capture the moments for you to relive again and again.
7. 6-8 weeks later you enjoy your photos. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry, you’ll probably look at them 100x per day.
see wedding stories
every moment counts
The only wrong choice about Madalyn would be to not choose her. Our day absolutely could not have been better, and a lot of that credit goes to Madalyn.